Friday, May 30, 2008

"Prince Caspian" - Chronicles of Narnia (C.S Lewis)

"Prince Caspian" - Chronicles of Narnia (C.S Lewis)
Movie, Premiere: 29 May 2008

Lucy had just saw Aslan, but the rest of the group didn't.The conversation between Lucy & Susan struck me.

Susan: Why do you think I can't see Aslan?
Lucy : I dont know... (after a long pause) maybe you don't really wanna see him?
Susan: I had just gotten used to the idea of living in England
Lucy : Aren't you happy to be back here?
Susan: Will it last?

Do I really want to see God?
Have I gotten so used to the world (with all its lusts, demands, pressures) that I don't really wanna see God?
Seeing God means something in my current world must change.Hearing God means I must deny certain things in my life.

But we all know... nothing beats hearing and seeing Him.
Lord, lead me to where you are.

No comments: